Kenneth Steinhoff, MD
Associate Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, UC Irvine
- 15615 Alton Parkway #220
Irvine, CA 92618
Phone: (949) 478-5367
Fax: (949) 419-3437
Dr. Steinhoff's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: Child & Adolescent
Dr. Steinhoff's Education & Medical Training
- University of California at IrvineFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- University of California at IrvineResidency, Psychiatry
- Allegheny University of the Health SciencesMedical School
Dr. Steinhoff's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyChild & Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. Steinhoff's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Special issues in the diagnosis and treatment of ADHD in adolescents. Steinhoff, K.W.; Postgrad Med. 2008-09-01.
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: medication treatment-dosing and duration of action. Steinhoff, K.W.; Am J Manag Care. 2004 Jul.
- The use of a laboratory school protocol to evaluate concepts about efficacy and side effects of new formulations of stimulant medications. Swanson, J. M., Lerner, M., Wigal, T., Steinhoff, K., Greenhill, L., Posner, K., Freid, J., Wigal, S.; J Atten Disord. 2002.
Register to See Citations and 7 More...
- Dr. Kenneth Steinhoff, Dr. Kenneth Steinhoff, MD, Dr. K Steinhoff, Dr. Kenneth W. Steinhoff
- 9 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 9 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Steinhoff's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, CA)
- Roderic Gorney, MD
- Paul Balson, MD
- Melvyn Werbach, MD
- Thomas Ogden, MD
- Jonathan Richardson, MD
- Leo Pisculli, MD
- Roy Kushel, MD
- Paula Edwalds, MD
- Homer Ramsey, MD
- Valentin Isacescu, MD