Dr. Hjerpe is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office800 W Randol Mill Rd
Arlington, TX 76012
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Methodist Health System DallasResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1989 - 1993
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- KY State Medical License 2004 - 2012
- TX State Medical License 1990 - 2022
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Johnson City Medical CenterJohnson City, Tennessee
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: