Dr. Heacock is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeUSAFSAM ACS Neuropsychiatry Branch
Wright Patterson Afb, OH 45433Phone(937) 938-2768
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Wright State University Boonshoft School of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 2009 - 2013
- Main Line Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 2005 - 2006
- MCP-Hahnemann College of MedicineClass of 2005, MD
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- NE State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 2006 - 2010
- PA State Medical License 2005 - 2006
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsCentral regulation of photosensitive membrane turnover in the lateral eye of Limulus, II: octopamine acts via adenylate cyclase/cAMP-dependent protein kinase to prime ...Scott L. Runyon, Kevin J. Washicosky, Randall Brenneman, Jeremy R. Kelly, Rashmi V. Khadilkar, Kevin F. Heacock, Shaelan M. Mccormick, Kelly E. Williams, Robert N. Jinks> ;Visual Neuroscience. 2004 Sep 1
- Aerospace Medical AssociationMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: