- 525 E 68th St
New York, NY 10065
Phone: (212) 746-2959
Dr. Lee's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Anesthesiology: General Anesthesiology
Dr. Lee's Education & Medical Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalFellowship, Adult Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology
- Penn State UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine
- Penn State College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Lee's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of AnesthesiologyAnesthesiology
Dr. Lee's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Protection against focal ischemic injury to the brain by trans-sodium crocetinate. Laboratory investigation. Manabe, H., Okonkwo, D.O., Gainer, J.L., Clarke, R.H., Lee, K.S.; J Neurosurg. 2010-10-01.
- GABAergic synaptic inhibition is reduced before seizure onset in a genetic model of cortical malformation. Trotter, S.A., Kapur, J., Anzivino, M.J., Lee, K.S.; J Neurosci. 2006 Oct 18.
- Monoclonal antibody against E selectin attenuates subarachnoid hemorrhage-induced cerebral vasospasm. Lin, C., Dumont, A.S., Calisaneller, T., Kwan, A., Hwong, S., Lee, K.S.; Surg Neurol. 2005 Sep.
Register to See Citations and 8 More...
- Dr. Kevin Lee, Dr. Kevin Lee, MD, Dr. K Lee, Dr. Kevin Suk Jae Lee
- 14 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 14 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Lee's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Anesthesiology, NY)
- Walaa Housny, MD
- George Vaida, MD
- Dorina Botas, MD
- Alexander Ehrlikh, MD
- Soon Park, MD
- Jeffrey Sugarman, MD
- Sheldon Deluty, MD
- William Tseng, MD
- Glenn Goldstein, DO
- Matthew Gomillion, MD