Dr. Mulholland is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5 Alumni Dr
Exeter, NH 03833Phone(603) 580-7525Fax(603) 580-7542
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Vermont - Fletcher Allen Health CareFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1994 - 1995
- University of Vermont - Fletcher Allen Health CareResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- The Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- VT State Medical License 1991 - 2014
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Exeter HospitalExeter, New Hampshire
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: