- Dr. Kevin Renfree, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Phoenix, Arizona. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arizona. He is affiliated with Mayo Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Orthopaedic Surgery: Hand Surgery
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License1998 - 2015
- American Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryOrthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryHand Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doctors:Arizona StateCastle Connolly, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Percutaneous in situ versus open arthrodesis of the distal interphalangeal joint. Renfree, K. J.; J Hand Surg Eur Vol. 2014 Mar 20.
- Cost utility analysis of reverse total shoulder arthroplasty. Renfree, K. J.,Hattrup, S. J.,Chang, Y. H.; J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2013 Oct 19.
- More hypotension in patients taking antihypertensives preoperatively during shoulder surgery in the beach chair position. Trentman, T.L., Fassett, S.L., Thomas, J.K., Noble, B.N., Renfree, K.J., Hattrup, S.J.; Can J Anaesth. 2011 Nov.
- Register to See 12 More
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Massachusetts Blue Care Elect PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare FlexPOS
- Great West PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Tufts Health Plan PPO
- UniCare PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Kevin Renfree, Dr. Kevin Renfree, MD, Dr. K Renfree, Dr. Kevin J Renfree