Dr. Walsh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2580 Haymaker Rd
Monroeville, PA 15146Phone(216) 444-0261
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationResidency, Neurological Surgery, 2010 - 2017
- West Virginia UniversityClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 2010 - 2017
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsCentral Sensitization Inventory as a Predictor of Worse Quality of Life Measures and Increased Length of Stay Following Spinal Fusion.E. Emily Bennett, Kevin M. Walsh, Nicolas R. Thompson, Ajit A. Krishnaney> ;World Neurosurgery. 2017 Aug 1
- 11 citationsSpinal cord stimulation: a review of the safety literature and proposal for perioperative evaluation and management.Kevin M. Walsh, Andre G. Machado, Ajit A. Krishnaney> ;The Spine Journal. 2015 Aug 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: