Khaja Ahsanuddin, MD
- 113b Foothills Dr
Morganton, NC 28655
Phone: (828) 433-5899
Fax: (828) 437-4443
- Dr. Khaja Ahsanuddin, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Morganton, North Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina.
Dr. Ahsanuddin's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: Child & Adolescent
Dr. Ahsanuddin's Education & Medical Training
- Hawthorn Center HospitalFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Taunton State HospitalResidency, Psychiatry
- Medfield State HospitalResidency, Psychiatry
- Prince George's Hospital CenterInternship, Transitional Year
- Osmania Medial College NTR UHSMedical School
Dr. Ahsanuddin's Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License1985 - 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyChild Psychiatry
Dr. Ahsanuddin's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Setting up a pediatric consultation-liaison service. Ahsanuddin, K. M., Adams, J. E.; Psychiatr Clin North Am. 1982 Aug.
- Side effects of clonidine. Ahsanuddin, K.; Am J Psychiatry. 1982 Aug.
- Psychotropic medication prescription patterns in 100 hospitalized children and adolescents. Ahsanuddin, K. M., Ivey, J. A., Schlotzhauer, D., Hall, K., Prosen, H.; J Am Acad Child Psychiatry. 1983 Jul.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
- Dr. Khaja Ahsanuddin, Dr. Khaja Ahsanuddin, MD, Dr. K Ahsanuddin, Dr. Khaja Mohammed Ahsanuddin
- 6 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 6 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Ahsanuddin's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, NC)
- Victor Rosado, MD
- Marcus Gulley, MD
- Michael Goldstein, MD
- Lora Hart, MD
- Sandeep Vaishnavi, MD
- Erikka Dzirasa, MD
- Robin Barnett, MD
- Gwendolyn Jones, MD
- Constance Olatidoye, MD
- Mark Ellis, MD