Dr. Kebaish is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office601 N. Caroline St.
Baltimore, MD 21287Phone(410) 955-3376
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Memorial Health - University Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1994 - 1995
- Cairo University School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 1998 - 2000
- MI State Medical License 1996 - 2003
- MD State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013-2014
- Cost Effectiveness of Nonoperative Management for Adult Spinal Deformity Associated With Low Grade Scoliosis: A Prospective Pilot Study to Evaluate Disease Burden and Longitudinal Study Feasibility Start of enrollment: 2015 Apr 01Kim, H.J.,Cunningham, M.E.,Boachie-Adjei, O.,Buchowski, J.M.,Kelly, M.P.,Sciubba, D.M.,Kebaish, K.M.
- Incidence of Proximal Junctional Kyphosis (PJK) in Long Posterior Spinal Fusion: A Prospective Controlled Randomized Study Comparing Traditional Open Surgery to Minimally Invasive Percutaneous Technique at the Proximal Fusion Levels/Levels Start of enrollment: 2009 Jun 01Kebaish, K.M.
Publications & Presentations
- The Scoli-RISK 1 results of lower extremity motor function 5 years after complex adult spinal deformity surgery.Lawrence G. Lenke, Scott L. Zuckerman, Meghan Cerpa, Christopher I. Shaffrey, Leah Y. Carreon, Kenneth M.C. Cheung, Michael P. Kelly, Michael G. Fehlings, Christopher ...> ;European Spine Journal. 2021 Aug 30
- Global coronal decompensation and adult spinal deformity surgery: comparison of upper-thoracic versus lower-thoracic proximal fixation for long fusions.Thomas Buell, Christopher I. Shaffrey, Han Jo Kim, Eric O. Klineberg, Virginie Lafage, Renaud Lafage, Themistocles S. Protopsaltis, Peter G. Passias, Gregory M. Mundis...> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 2021 Aug 27
- Multicenter assessment of outcomes and complications associated with transforaminal versus anterior lumbar interbody fusion for fractional curve correction.Thomas Buell, Christopher I. Shaffrey, Shay Bess, Han Jo Kim, Eric O. Klineberg, Virginie Lafage, Renaud Lafage, Themistocles S. Protopsaltis, Peter G. Passias, Gregor...> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 2021 Aug 20
- Join now to see all
- Trends in Isolated Lumbar Spinal Stenosis Surgery Among Working US Adults Aged 40–64 Years, 2010–2014 RelatedMay 2018
- The Use of Patient-Reported Preoperative Activity Levels as a Stratification Tool for Short-Term and Long-Term Outcomes in Patients with Adult Spinal Deformity RelatedApril 2018
- Dr. Khaled Kebaish | Orthopaedic Spine SurgeonAugust 27th, 2018
- Evidence Mounts That Daily Opioid Users May Fare Worse After Spine Surgery, Study FindsApril 16th, 2018
- Cost-Effectiveness of Primary and Revision Surgery for Adult Spinal DeformityNovember 2nd, 2017
- Johns Hopkins HospitalBaltimore, Maryland
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: