Are you Dr. Bohlmann?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 16 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1081 E 18th St
Rolla, MO 65401Phone(573) 426-4455Fax(855) 507-9273
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kimberly Bohlmann, MD is a board certified family physician in Rolla, Missouri. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri and Wisconsin. She is affiliated with Phelps Health.
Education & Training
- Summa Health SystemResidency, Family Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- University of ToledoClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- WI State Medical License 2002 - 2007
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Diagnostic workup of patients with acquired von Willebrand syndrome: a retrospective single-centre cohort study.Tiede, A., Priesack, J., Werwitzke, S., Bohlmann, K., Oortwijn, B., Lenting, P., Eisert, R., Ganser, A., Budde, U.> ;J Thromb Haemost. 2008 Apr
- Phelps HealthRolla, Missouri