- 20900 Biscayne Blvd
Aventura, FL 33180
Phone: (305) 682-7360
Fax: (305) 682-3640
Dr. Amazon's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Amazon's Education & Medical Training
- Mount Sinai Medical Center of FloridaResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- University of Miami Miller School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Amazon's Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of PathologyAnatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of PathologyChemical Pathology
Dr. Amazon's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MDConsumers Checkbook
Dr. Amazon's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Ceroid granulomas in a tubo-ovarian cyst. Amazon, K., Rywlin, A. M.; South Med J. 1980 Aug.
- Ceroid granulomas of the gallbladder. Amazon, K., Rywlin, A. M.; Am J Clin Pathol. 1980 Jan.
- Ferrugination caused by Monsel's solution. Clinical observations and experimentations. Amazon, K., Robinson, M. J., Rywlin, A. M.; Am J Dermatopathol. 1980.
Register to See Citations and 16 More...
- Dr. Kip Amazon, Dr. Kip Amazon, MD, Dr. K Amazon
- 12 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 12 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Amazon's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pathology, FL)
- Mark Best, MD
- Edwin Humphrey, MD
- Gary Youmans, MD
- Thomas Otal, MD
- Michael Abels, MD
- Jian Zhao, MD
- Tisha Foster, MD
- Ting-Yeung Wang, MD
- Jose Reilova, MD
- Raul Boggio, MD