Dr. Gehi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Bradford Pl
Anniston, AL 36207Fax(256) 236-5335
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical Center EastResidency, Family Medicine, 1980 - 1983
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Nuclear Medicine, 1975 - 1977
- Rangaraya Medical College NTRClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1977 - 2015
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: