Kiwon Lee, MD
Assistant Professor, Neurology, Columbia University College of Phys & Surg
- 6400 Fannin St Ste 2800
Houston, TX 77030
Phone: (713) 704-7100
Fax: (710) 704-7150
Dr. Lee's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Lee's Education & Medical Training
- SUNY Stony Brook University Hospital & Medical CenterResidency, Neurology
- New York Hospital Medical Center of QueensResidency, Internal Medicine
- Ross University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Lee's Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- TX State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
Dr. Lee's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Whos Who in Medicine and HealthcareMarquis Whos Who
- Fellow (FCCM)American College of Critical Care Medicine
Dr. Lee's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Critical care management of patients with acute spinal cord injury. Lo, V.,Esquenazi, Y.,Han, M. K.,Lee, K.; J Neurosurg Sci. 2013 Dec.
- Cerebral Microbleeds in Patients with Acute Subarachnoid Hemorrhage. Jeon, S. B.,Parikh, G.,Choi, H. A.,Badjatia, N.,Lee, K.,Schmidt, J. M.,Lantigua, H.,Connolly, E. S.,Mayer, S. A.,Claassen, J.; Neurosurgery. 2013 Nov 02.
- Reduced Brain/Serum Glucose Ratios Predict Cerebral Metabolic Distress and Mortality After Severe Brain Injury. Kurtz, P.,Claassen, J.,Schmidt, J. M.,Helbok, R.,Hanafy, K. A.,Presciutti, M.,Lantigua, H.,Connolly, E. S.,Lee, K.,Badjatia, N.,Mayer, S. A.; Neurocrit Care. 2013 Oct 1.
Register to See Citations and 9 More...
Dr. Lee's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Kiwon Lee, Dr. Kiwon Lee, MD, Dr. K Lee
- 13 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 13 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Lee's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Neurology, TX)
- Victoria Carter, MD
- John Meyer, MD
- Brent Masel, MD
- Mohammad Asfour, MD
- Thomas Rockel, MD
- Todd Masel, MD
- Timothy Lotze, MD
- Bobby Niemann, MD
- Ruth Atlas, MD
- James Garrison III, MD