Kristen Aversa, MD
- 1435 Chapel Street
New Haven, CT 06511
Phone: (203) 562-6741
Fax: (203) 562-2533
Dr. Aversa's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Obstetrics & Gynecology: General Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Aversa's Education & Medical Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Yale University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Aversa's Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
Dr. Aversa's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG)American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Dr. Aversa's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Dual roles of amniotic fluid nitric oxide and prostaglandin E2 in preterm labor with intra-amniotic infection. Hsu, C. D., Meaddough, E., Aversa, K., Hong, S. F., Lee, I. S., Bahodo-Singh, R. O., Lu, L. C., Copel, J. A.; Am J Perinatol. 1998.
- Elevated amniotic fluid levels of leukemia inhibitory factor, interleukin 6, and interleukin 8 in intra-amniotic infection. Hsu, C. D., Meaddough, E., Aversa, K., Hong, S. F., Lu, L. C., Jones, D. C., Copel, J. A.; Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1998 Nov.
- The role of amniotic fluid L-selectin, GRO-alpha, and interleukin-8 in the pathogenesis of intraamniotic infection. Hsu, C. D., Meaddough, E., Aversa, K., Copel, J. A.; Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1998 Mar.
Register to See Citations and 4 More...
- Dr. Kristen Aversa, Dr. Kristen Aversa, MD, Dr. K Aversa, Dr. Kristen R. Aversa
- 13 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 13 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Aversa's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Obstetrics & Gynecology, CT)
- Barbara Koblenz, MD
- Elena Seguir, MD
- Jay Ugol, MD
- George Bacall, MD
- Brian Karsif, MD
- Rachel (Lim) Leonardi, DO
- Bethany (Berman-Brady) Brady, DO
- Sudeshna (Chatterjee-Paer) Chatterjee, MD
- Eric Palluotto, MD
- Mert Bahtiyar, MD