Kristene Whitmore, MD
Professor of Urology, Drexel University College of Medicine
- 207 North Broad St 4th Fl
Pelvic & Sexual Health Inst
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Phone: (215) 863-8100
Fax: (215) 587-6252
Dr. Whitmore's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Whitmore's Education & Medical Training
- UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Urology
- UCLA Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery
- Allegheny University of the Health SciencesMedical School
Dr. Whitmore's Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- PA State Medical LicenseActive through 2012
- American Board of UrologyUrology
Dr. Whitmore's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
- Super DoctorSuperDoctors.com
Dr. Whitmore's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Botulinum toxin for conditions of the female pelvis. El-Khawand, D.,Wehbe, S.,Whitmore, K.; Int Urogynecol J. 2013 Jul.
- When to suspect interstitial cystitis. Whitmore, K.E., Theoharides, T.C.; J Fam Pract. 2011 Jun.
- Bilateral S3 stimulator in patients with interstitial cystitis. Steinberg, A.C., Oyama, I.A., Whitmore, K.E.; Urology. 2007 Mar.
Register to See Citations and 50 More...
Dr. Whitmore's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Kristene Whitmore, Dr. Kristene Whitmore, MD, Dr. K Whitmore, Dr. Kristene E Whitmore
- 17 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 17 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Whitmore's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Urology, PA)
- Kenneth Fitzpatrick, MD
- Carla Chiapella, MD
- Michael Beltz, MD
- Ilia Zeltser, MD
- Aldo Suraci, MD
- Howard Altman, MD
- Jason Bonslaver, MD
- Irvin Hirsch, MD
- Robert Marsh, MD
- James Allen, MD