Dr. Stensland is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office41 Burlington Mall Rd
Burlington, MA 01805Phone(781) 744-8585
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2021 - 2024
- MA State Medical License 2014 - 2020
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsLearning from the "tail end" of de-implementation: the case of chemical castration for localized prostate cancer.Ted A. Skolarus, Jane Forman, Jordan B. Sparks, Tabitha Metreger, Sarah T. Hawley, Megan E.V. Caram, Lesly A. Dossett, Alan Paniagua-Cruz, Danil V. Makarov, John T. Le...> ;Implementation science communications. 2021 Oct 28
- 1 citationsReporting of Racial Health Disparities Research: Are We Making Progress?Randy Vince, Nicholas W. Eyrich, Brandon A. Mahal, Kristian D. Stensland, Edward M. Schaeffer, Daniel E. Spratt> ;Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2021 Oct 25
- Prostate cancer clinical trial completion: The role of geography.Kristian D. Stensland, Samuel D. Kaffenberger, Arvin K. George, Todd M. Morgan, David C. Miller, Simpa S. Salami, Rodney L. Dunn, Ganesh S. Palapattu, Jeffrey S. Montg...> ;Contemporary Clinical Trials. 2021 Oct 19
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: