Kristina Curci, MD
- 330 S 9th St
Pittsburgh, PA 15203
Phone: (877) 637-2924
Dr. Curci's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: Psychosomatic Medicine
Dr. Curci's Education & Medical Training
- West Virginia UniversityResidency, Psychiatry
- West Virginia University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Curci's Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical LicenseCurrent
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychosomatic Medicine
Dr. Curci's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Treponema phagedenis encodes and expresses homologs of the Treponema pallidum TmpA and TmpB proteins. Yelton, D. B., Limberger, R. J., Curci, K., Malinosky-Rummell, F., Slivienski, L., Schouls, L. M., van Embden, J. D., Charon, N. W.; Infect Immun. 1991 Oct.
- The bent-end morphology of Treponema phagedenis is associated with short, left-handed, periplasmic flagella. Charon, N. W., Goldstein, S. F., Curci, K., Limberger, R. J.; J Bacteriol. 1991 Aug.
- Morphology and dynamics of protruding spirochete periplasmic flagella. Charon, N. W., Goldstein, S. F., Block, S. M., Curci, K., Ruby, J. D., Kreiling, J. A., Limberger, R. J.; J Bacteriol. 1992 Feb.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
- Dr. Kristina Curci, Dr. Kristina Curci, MD, Dr. K Curci
- 5 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 5 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Curci's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, PA)
- Mildred Therese Fajardo, MD
- James Slovak, MD
- Marie Donnelly, MD
- John Mead, MD
- Arthur Huntley, MD
- Quinne Farrington, MD
- Alex Mccormick, DO
- Gaurav Gandotra, MD
- Haranath Parepally, MD
- Aurelia Bizamcer, MD