- 1 Computer Drive South
Albany, NY 12205
Phone: (518) 458-2481
Fax: (518) 489-4149
Dr. Chun's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry
Dr. Chun's Education & Medical Training
- Kingsboro Psychiatric CenterResidency, Psychiatry
- Flushing Hospital Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year
- Yonsei University College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Chun's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License1974 - 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
Dr. Chun's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Effects of yakuchinone A and yakuchinone B on the phorbol ester-induced expression of COX-2 and iNOS and activation of NF-kappaB in mouse skin. Chun, K. S., Kang, J. Y., Kim, O. H., Kang, H., Surh, Y. J.; J Environ Pathol Toxicol Oncol. 2002.
- Inhibition of mouse skin tumor promotion by anti-inflammatory diarylheptanoids derived from Alpinia oxyphylla Miquel (Zingiberaceae). Chun, K. S., Park, K. K., Lee, J., Kang, M., Surh, Y. J.; Oncol Res. 2002.
- Suppression of phorbol ester-induced NF-kappaB activation by capsaicin in cultured human promyelocytic leukemia cells. Han, S. S., Keum, Y. S., Chun, K. S., Surh, Y. J.; Arch Pharm Res. 2002 Aug.
Register to See Citations and 23 More...
- Dr. Kyung Chun, Dr. Kyung Chun, MD, Dr. K Chun, Dr. Kyung S Chun
- 4 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 4 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Chun's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, NY)
- Anna Filova, MD
- Daniel Kestelman, MD
- Tana Grady-Weliky, MD
- Henry Spitz, MD
- Richard Resnick, MD
- Alfred Sorrentino, MD
- Milarose Panaligan, MD
- Eugene Allen, MD
- Stephen Katz, MD
- James Mead, MD