- 10160 Dorchester Rd
Summerville, SC 29485
Phone: (843) 871-7900
Fax: (843) 871-8731
Dr. Adams's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Family Medicine: General Family Medicine
Dr. Adams's Education & Medical Training
- St Joseph Health Center - Eastland - CorResidency, Family Practice
- St Joseph Health Center - Eastland - CorInternship, Transitional Year
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic MedicineMedical School
Dr. Adams's Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical LicenseCurrent
- SC State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
Dr. Adams's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Reference ranges for thyroid function tests in premature infants beyond the first week of life. Clark, S.J., Deming, D.D., Emery, J.R., Adams, L.M., Carlton, E.I., Nelson, J.C.; J Perinatol. 2001 Dec.
- Contribution of plasmid-encoded fimbriae and intimin to capacity of rabbit-specific enteropathogenic Escherichia coli to attach to and colonize rabbit intestine. Krejany, E.O., Grant, T.H., Bennett-Wood, V., Adams, L.M., Robins-Browne, R.M.; Infect Immun. 2000 Nov.
- Colonization of the respiratory tract by a virulent strain of avian Escherichia coli requires carriage of a conjugative plasmid. Ginns, C.A., Benham, M.L., Adams, L.M., Whithear, K.G., Bettelheim, K.A., Crabb, B.S., Browning, G.F.; Infect Immun. 2000 Mar.
Register to See Citations and 9 More...
Dr. Adams's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Leif Adams, Dr. Leif Adams, DO, Dr. L Adams, Dr. Leif Martin Adams
- 6 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 6 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Adams's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Family Medicine, SC)
- James Boykin, MD
- Justin Dean, MD
- Steven Suess, MD
- Joel Hullett, MD
- Sandy Cooper, MD
- Sarah Ann Rogers, MD
- Allison Hamada, MD
- Lydia Torres-Rozof, MD
- Larry Ware, MD
- Lesslie (Graves) Pekarek, MD