Laila Dahmoush, MD
Associate Clinical Professor of Pathology, University Iowa College of Medicine
- 200 Hawkins Dr
Iowa City, IA 52242
Phone: (319) 356-4440
Fax: (319) 384-8052
Dr. Dahmoush's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Dahmoush's Education & Medical Training
- University of MarylandResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- George Washington UniversityResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- University of Alexandria Faculty of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Dahmoush's Certifications & Licensure
- IA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of PathologyAnatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of PathologyCytopathology
Dr. Dahmoush's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- IgG4 Related Disease of the Ureter (Inflammatory Pseudotumor). Moriarty, M. A.,Dahmoush, L.,Nepple, K. G.; J. Urol.. 2014 Jan 21.
- Sleep disturbance, distress, and quality of life in ovarian cancer patients during the first year after diagnosis. Clevenger, L.,Schrepf, A.,Degeest, K.,Bender, D.,Goodheart, M.,Ahmed, A.,Dahmoush, L.,Penedo, F.,Lucci, J.,Thaker, P. H.,Mendez, L.,Sood, A. K.,Slavich, G. M.,Lutgendorf, ...; Cancer. 2013 Sep 1.
- ANA (+) ANCA (+) systemic vasculitis associated with the use of minocycline: case-based review. Lenert, P.,Icardi, M.,Dahmoush, L.; Clin. Rheumatol.. 2013 Jul.
Register to See Citations and 25 More...
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- GHI PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Laila Dahmoush, Dr. Laila Dahmoush, MD, Dr. L Dahmoush
- 30 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 30 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Dahmoush's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pathology, IA)
- John Nolen, MD
- Indu Basil, MD
- Cameron Lewis, MD
- Jack Consamus, MD
- Terry Knockel, MD
- Andrew Baker, MD
- Kimball Thompson, MD
- Charles Platz, MD
- Chris Jensen, MD
- Salahuddin Syed, MD