Lama (Albahlawan) Elbahlawan, MD
Associate Professor, Pediatrics, University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine
- 262 Danny Thomas Pl
Memphis, TN 38105
Phone: (901) 595-3006
Fax: (901) 595-3842
Dr. Elbahlawan's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pediatrics: Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Dr. Elbahlawan's Education & Medical Training
- University of TennesseeFellowship, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- American University of Beirut Faculty of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Elbahlawan's Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
Dr. Elbahlawan's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Severe H1N1-associated acute respiratory failure in immunocompromised children. Elbahlawan, L., Gaur, A. H., Furman, W., Jeha, S., Woods, T., Norris, A., Morrison, R. R.; Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2011 Oct.
- Impact of neutrophil recovery on oxygenation in pediatric oncology patients with acute hypoxemic respiratory failure. Elbahlawan, L.M., Morrison, R.R., Jeha, S., Cheng, C., Liu, W., Fiser, R.T.; J Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 2011 Oct.
- Outcomes of hematopoietic stem cell transplant patients who received continuous renal replacement therapy in a pediatric oncology intensive care unit. Rajasekaran, S., Jones, D. P., Avent, Y., Shaffer, M. L., Elbahlawan, L., Henderson, N., Barfield, R. C., Morrison, R. R., Tamburro, R. F.; Pediatr Crit Care Med. 2010 Nov.
Register to See Citations and 5 More...
- Dr. Lama Elbahlawan, Dr. Lama Elbahlawan, MD, Dr. L Elbahlawan, Dr. Lama Ma Elbahlawan
- 3 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 3 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Elbahlawan's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pediatrics, TN)
- Deborah Nelson, MD
- Joseph Gigante, MD
- Clifford James III, MD
- Melissa Snyder, MD
- J. Connors, MD
- Robert Dale, MD
- Richard Donlon, MD
- Elizabeth Jones, MD
- Robert Higginbotham, MD
- Luis Sanabria, MD