Lance Dodes, MD
Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- 1163 Walnut St
Newton, MA 02461
Phone: (617) 527-6764
Dr. Dodes's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Dodes's Education & Medical Training
- Mass Mental Health CenterResidency, Psychiatry
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year
- Harvard Medical SchoolMedical School
Dr. Dodes's Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyAddiction Psychiatry
Dr. Dodes's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- A psychotherapy dominated by separation, termination, and death. Tepper, M.C., Dodes, L.M., Wool, C.A., Rosenblatt, L.A.; Harv Rev Psychiatry. 2006-09-01.
- The antiaggressive effects of lithium in man. Shader, R. I., Jackson, A. H., Dodes, L. M.; Psychopharmacologia. 1974 Jan 01.
- The psychology of combining dynamic psychotherapy and alcoholics anonymous. Dodes, L. M.; Bull Menninger Clin. 1988 Jul.
Register to See Citations and 6 More...
- Dr. Lance Dodes, Dr. Lance Dodes, MD, Dr. L Dodes, Dr. Lance M Dodes
- 8 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 8 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Dodes's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, MA)
- Zelma Rahim, MD
- Randy Glassman, MD
- Anthony Vagnucci, MD
- Hannah Larsen, MD
- Jameel Khatri, MD
- Auralyd Padilla, MD
- Mona (Patel) Potter, MD
- Scott Rauch, MD
- Anela Bolfek, MD
- Rodolfo Reni, MD