Lara Skarf, MD
Instructor in Medicine, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- 1400 Vfw Pkwy
Medicine Service Office 111
West Roxbury, MA 02132
Phone: (857) 203-6482
- Dr. Lara Skarf, MD is a board certified internist in West Roxbury, Massachusetts. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts. She is affiliated with Brigham and Women's Hospital.
Dr. Skarf's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Internal Medicine: Hospice & Palliative Medicine
Dr. Skarf's Education & Medical Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine
- Tufts University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Skarf's Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License2006 - 2015
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineHospice & Palliative Medicine
Dr. Skarf's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Increasing anticholinergic burden and delirium in palliative care inpatients. Zimmerman, K. M.,Salow, M.,Skarf, L. M.,Kostas, T.,Paquin, A.,Simone, M. J.,Rudolph, J.; Palliat Med. 2014 Feb 19.
- Complexity perplexity: a systematic review to describe the measurement of medication regimen complexity. Paquin, A. M.,Zimmerman, K. M.,Kostas, T. R.,Pelletier, L.,Hwang, A.,Simone, M.,Skarf, L. M.,Rudolph, J. L.; Expert Opin Drug Saf. 2013 Aug 28.
- Aging, Antiretrovirals, and Adherence: A Meta Analysis of Adherence among Older HIV-Infected Individuals. Ghidei, L.,Simone, M. J.,Salow, M. J.,Zimmerman, K. M.,Paquin, A. M.,Skarf, L. M.,Kostas, T. R.,Rudolph, J. L.; Drugs Aging. 2013 Aug 20.
Register to See Citations and 4 More...
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Lara Skarf, Dr. Lara Skarf, MD, Dr. L Skarf, Dr. Lara M Skarf
- 12 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 12 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Skarf's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Internal Medicine, MA)
- Nneka Onwubueke, MD
- Yuriy Levin, MD
- Robert Spencer, MD
- Nicholas DeVito, MD
- Dhaval Raval, MD
- Anna Zlotina, MD
- Neelima Sudireddy, MD
- Alina Fernandez, MD
- Min Kim, MD
- Mary Ellen Goldhamer, MD