Are you Dr. Anderson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office507 E 16th St
Wellington, KS 67152Phone(620) 326-3301Fax(620) 326-7086
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Larry Anderson, MD is a family physician in Wellington, Kansas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kansas. He is affiliated with Sumner Community Hospital and Sumner County Hospital District 1.
Education & Training
- Baptist Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1974 - 1976
- St Luke's HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1973 - 1974
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 1974 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 71 citationsExecutive summary of the AVMA One Health Initiative Task Force reportLonnie J. King, Larry R. Anderson, Carina Blackmore, Michael J. Blackwell, Elizabeth A. Lautner, Leonard C. Marcus, Travis Meyer, Thomas P. Monath, James E. Nave, Joer...> ;Javma-journal of The American Veterinary Medical Association. 2008 Jul 15
- Ebstein's anomaly: a report of 3 cases in the dog.Eyster GE, Anderson L, Evans AT, Chaffee A, Bender G, Johnston J, Muir W, Blanchard G> ;J. Am. Vet. Med. Assoc.. 1977-04-01