- 16 Fulton St
Charleston, SC 29401
Phone: (843) 853-1940
Fax: (843) 853-1941
Dr. Rames's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry
Dr. Rames's Education & Medical Training
- Medical University of South CarolinaResidency, Psychiatry
- Vanderbilt University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Rames's Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
Dr. Rames's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- The usefulness of screening tests for pyuria in combination with culture in the diagnosis of urinary tract infection. Pfaller, M., Ringenberg, B., Rames, L., Hegeman, J., Koontz, F.; Diagn Microbiol Infect Dis. 1987 Mar.
- Zolpidem and hallucinations. Markowitz, J. S., Rames, L. J., Reeves, N., Thomas, S. G.; Ann Emerg Med. 1997 Feb.
- Trends in public psychiatric inpatient care in a general hospital. Rames, L. J., McLeod-Bryant, S., Alston, S. G., Santos, A. B.; J S C Med Assoc. 1993 Oct.
Register to See Citations and 6 More...
- Dr. Laura Rames, Dr. Laura Rames, MD, Dr. L Rames, Dr. Laura Jean Rames
- 22 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 22 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Rames's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, SC)
- Fred Osher, MD
- James Edwards, MD
- Peter Swanson, MD
- Don Dubose, MD
- Robert Brownlee IV, MD
- Jacques Rathle, MD
- Debra White, MD
- John Gentry, MD
- J. Moore, MD
- Gretchen Enright, MD