Dr. Welch is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7118 Cedar Ave
Takoma Park, MD 20912Phone(301) 565-4399
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1981
- Stony Brook University Health Sciences Center School of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Occupational Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsChange in prevalence of asbestos‐related disease among sheet metal workers 1986 to 2016Gavin H. West, Rosemary K. Sokas, Laura S. Welch> ;American Journal of Industrial Medicine. 2019 Jul 1
- 4 citationsEarly detection of lung cancer in a population at high risk due to occupation and smokingLaura S. Welch, John M. Dement, Kim Cranford, Janet Shorter, Patricia Quinn, David K. Madtes, Knut Ringen> ;Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 2019 Mar 1
- 3 citationsHearing loss among older construction workers: Updated analyses.John M. Dement, Laura S. Welch, Knut Ringen, Kim Cranford, Patricia Quinn> ;American Journal of Industrial Medicine. 2018 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- Public Health Researcher Also Worked for Industry, Revealing Entanglements of ScienceDecember 20th, 2013
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: