Dr. Willett is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office125 Paterson Street
5th Floor CAB
New Brunswick, NJ 08901Phone(732) 235-6968Fax(732) 235-9205
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCSFClass of 1983, MD
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Increasing faculty productivity through an interprofessional research group.Kristen M. Coppola, Laura Rees Willett, James Galt, Sarang Kim> ;Medical Education. 2020 Sep 3
- 2 citationsImpact of Required Versus Self-Directed Use of Virtual Patient Cases on Clerkship Performance: A Mixed-Methods Study.Sarang Kim, Laura Rees Willett, Wilbur J. Pan, Joyce Afran, John A. Walker, Judy A. Shea> ;Academic Medicine. 2017 Oct 1
- 2 citationsComparing Active and Passive Learning: What Does the Evidence Really Say?Laura Rees Willett> ;Academic Medicine. 2017 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Comparing Active and Passive Learning: What Does the Evidence Really Say?May 26th, 2017
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at HamiltonTrenton, New Jersey
- Robert Wood Johnson University HospitalNew Brunswick, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: