Are you Dr. Tashima?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office660 S Euclid Ave
Campus Box 8115
Saint Louis, MO 63110Phone(314) 717-0553
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lauren Tashima, MD is an otolaryngologist in Saint Louis, Missouri. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri, California, and Georgia. She is affiliated with UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Washington University - Barnes-Jewish HospitalResidency, Otolaryngology, 2011 - 2018
- Washington UniversityResidency, Otolaryngology, 2011 - 2018
- Penn State University Affiliated HospitalsClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- GA State Medical License 2018 - 2019
- MO State Medical License 2013 - 2019
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsDefective motion processing in children with cerebral visual impairment due to periventricular white matter damageJoel M. Weinstein, Rick O. Gilmore, Sumera M Shaikh, Allen R. Kunselman, William V Trescher, Lauren M Tashima, Marianne E. Boltz, Matthew B Mcauliffe, Albert Cheung, J...> ;Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. 2012 Jul 1
- 26 citationsEnhancement of Poly(orthoester) Microspheres for DNA Vaccine Delivery by Blending with Poly(ethylenimine)David N. Nguyen, Shyam S Raghavan, Lauren M. Tashima, Elizabeth C. Lin, Stephen J. Fredette, Robert Langer, Chun Wang> ;Biomaterials. 2008 Jun 1