Are you Dr. Ellis?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 21 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3471 5th Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15213Phone(412) 687-1210
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lawrence Ellis, MD is an internist in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with UPMC Magee-Womens Hospital and is a Professor at University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1962 - 1964
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1959 - 1960
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1958 - 1959
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineClass of 1958
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1959 - 2014
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsGangrenous Cellulitis Associated with Gram-Negative Bacilli in Pancytopenic Patients: dilemma with Respect to Effective TherapyShimon Kusne, David E. Eibling, Victor L. Yu, David Fitz, Jonas T. Johnson, Leslie E. Kahl, Lawrence D. Ellis> ;The American Journal of Medicine. 1988 Oct 1
- 13 citationsCyclophosphamide in the treatment of orbital vasculitis.James A. Garrity, John S. Kennerdell, Bruce L. Johnson, Lawrence D. Ellis> ;American Journal of Ophthalmology. 1986 Jul 1
- 18 citationsSecondary non-hematopoietic cancers arising following treatment of hematopoietic disorders.John R. Krause, Herminia Q. Ayuyang, Lawrence D. Ellis> ;Cancer. 1985 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- UPMC Magee-Womens HospitalPittsburgh, Pennsylvania