Are you Dr. Ratner?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 69 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2501 Kuser Rd
Hamilton, NJ 08691Phone+1 609-585-8800Fax+1 609-585-1825
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lawrence Ratner, MD is a board certified radiologist in Hamilton, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey, Delaware, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with St. Francis Medical Center, St. Mary Medical Center, and Nazareth Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1980 - 1983
- University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonInternship, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1980
- Saint Louis University School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1980 - 2020
- DE State Medical License 2011 - 2019
- NJ State Medical License 1985 - 2019
- PA State Medical License 1985 - 2018
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PowerServer EHR, RamSoft Inc., 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 39 citationsSuspected vascular trauma of the extremities: the role of arteriography in proximity injuries.Gerardo A. Gomez, David J. Kreis, Lawrence M. Ratner, Alejandro Hernandez, Edward Russell, Dennis B. Dove, Joseph M. Civetta> ;Journal of Trauma-injury Infection and Critical Care. 1986 Nov 1
- 2 citationsNonunited ossification center of the presphenoid bone: pseudomeningioma.Lawrence M. Ratner, Robert M. Quencer> ;American Journal of Roentgenology. 1983 Sep 1