- 1275 York Ave
New York, NY 10021
Phone: (646) 227-3813
Dr. Tan's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pathology: Anatomic Pathology
Dr. Tan's Education & Medical Training
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterFellowship, Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Erasmus University Rotterdam Faculty of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Tan's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of PathologyAnatomic Pathology
Dr. Tan's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Mucinous micropapillary carcinoma of the breast: an aggressive counterpart to conventional pure mucinous tumors. Barbashina, V.,Corben, A. D.,Akram, M.,Vallejo, C.,Tan, L. K.; Hum. Pathol.. 2013 Aug.
- Non-mammary metastases to the breast and axilla: a study of 85 cases. Delair, D. F., Corben, A. D., Catalano, J. P., Vallejo, C. E., Brogi, E., Tan, L. K.; Mod Pathol. 2013 Mar.
- Characteristics and Outcomes of Sentinel Node-Positive Breast Cancer Patients after Total Mastectomy without Axillary-Specific Treatment. Milgrom, S., Cody, H., Tan, L., Morrow, M., Pesce, C., Setton, J., Rogers, K., Arnold, B., Eaton, A., Catalano, J., McCormick, B., Powell, S., Ho, A.; Ann Surg Oncol. 2012 Nov.
Register to See Citations and 23 More...
- Dr. Lee Tan, Dr. Lee Tan, MD, Dr. L Tan, Dr. Lee Kiong Tan
- 12 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 12 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Tan's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pathology, NY)
- Flora Fodor, MD
- Daniel Filippa, MD
- Elana Opher-Iosifescu, MD
- Bojana Krgin, MD
- Jordan Laser, MD
- Gabor Fischer, MD
- Annamma Isac, MD
- Irwin Kaye, MD
- Doctor Goldstein, MD
- John Gaeta, MD