- 1275 York Ave
New York, NY 10021
Phone: (646) 227-3813
Dr. Tan's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pathology: Anatomic Pathology
Dr. Tan's Education & Medical Training
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterFellowship, Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Erasmus University Rotterdam Faculty of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Tan's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of PathologyAnatomic Pathology
Dr. Tan's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Reversed MUC1/EMA polarity in both mucinous and micropapillary breast carcinoma--reply. Barbashina, V.,Corben, A. D.,Akram, M.,Vallejo, C.,Tan, L. K.; Hum. Pathol.. 2014 Jan 21.
- Time to change the way we diagnose mucinous carcinomas of breast--reply. Barbashina, V.,Corben, A. D.,Akram, M.,Vallejo, C.,Tan, L. K.; Hum. Pathol.. 2014 Jan 21.
- Mucinous micropapillary carcinoma of the breast: an aggressive counterpart to conventional pure mucinous tumors. Barbashina, V.,Corben, A. D.,Akram, M.,Vallejo, C.,Tan, L. K.; Hum. Pathol.. 2013 Aug.
Register to See Citations and 25 More...
- Dr. Lee Tan, Dr. Lee Tan, MD, Dr. L Tan, Dr. Lee Kiong Tan
- 12 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 12 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Tan's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pathology, NY)
- Alberto Tamashiro, MD
- Libo Qiu, MD
- Ellen Greenebaum, MD
- Sorin Selegean, MD
- David Burstein, MD
- Paul Brown, MD
- James Roberts, MD
- Walter Richar, MD
- John Hayes, MD
- Samuel Louie, MD