Dr. Carney is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3702 Holland Avenue
Dallas, TX 75219Phone(214) 948-6422Fax(214) 526-6067
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationResidency, Neurology, 1962 - 1965
- University of Edinburg Medical SchoolClass of 1958
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1965 - 2018
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- Seizures Beginning After the Age of 60Leonard R. Carney, Robert L. Hudgins, Raul E. Espinosa, Donald W. Klass> ;JAMA Internal Medicine. 1969 Dec 1
- Considerations on the cause and treatment of trigeminal neuralgia.Carney LR> ;Neurology. 1967-12-01
- 5 citationsThe dimple sign in peroneal palsy.Leonard R. Carney> ;Neurology. 1967 Sep 1
- Reciprocal Development and Progressive Responsibility: The History of the Mayo Clinic Neurology ResidencyOctober 6th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: