Are you Dr. Kaplan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1101 Beacon St
Brookline, MA 02446Phone(617) 734-2202Fax(617) 264-9690
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Leonard Kaplan, MD is an allergist/immunologist in Brookline, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts and California. He is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital, North Shore Medical Center, and Lowell General Hospital.
Education & Training
- Boston VA Healthcare System (Brockton-West Roxbury)Residency, Psychiatry, 1968 - 1970
- One Brooklyn Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1964 - 1965
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1964
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1972 - 2015
- CA State Medical License 1969 - 2014