Leslie Alhadeff, MD, MPH FAPA
- 41865 Boardwalk
Palm Desert, CA 92211
Phone: (760) 674-0331
Fax: (760) 674-0332
Dr. Alhadeff's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: Addiction
- Clinical Interests: Anxiety/anxiety disorders; Bipolar; Dream Analysis; Board certified in Addiction Medicine. Cognitive & Insight Therapy; Psychopharmacology; Stress & Anxiety management; Bipolar disorder and Enneagram.
Dr. Alhadeff's Education & Medical Training
- University of North Carolina HospitalsResidency, Psychiatry
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Alhadeff's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- NC State Medical LicenseCurrent
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry, 1985
Dr. Alhadeff's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Managing difficult populations. Alhadeff, L.; New Dir Ment Health Serv. 1994.
- Toxic effects of water-soluble vitamins. Alhadeff, L., Gualtieri, C. T., Lipton, M.; Nutr Rev. 1984 Feb.
- Vasectomy and non-fatal myocardial infarction. Walker, A. M., Jick, H., Hunter, J. R., Danford, A., Watkins, R. N., Alhadeff, L., Rothman, K. J.; Lancet. 1981 Jan 3.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
Dr. Alhadeff's Professional Memberships
Physicians, view Dr. Alhadeff's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, CA)
- Carol Wolman, MD
- Donald Volk, MD
- Elizabeth (Hall) Kostrey, MD
- Leo Ingle, MD
- Naiyar Zaman, MD
- Karen Brown, MD
- Frederick Delse, MD
- Diane Harris, MD
- Kelly Foster, MD
- Thomas Finkelor, MD