Are you Dr. Gass?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 19 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office66 Leighton Rd
Falmouth, ME 04105Phone+1 207-773-7330Fax+1 207-773-7340
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Leslie Gass, DO is a physiatrist in Falmouth, Maine. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine and California.
Education & Training
- Eastern Maine Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 2002 - 2003
- University of New England College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State License 2006 - 2008
- ME State License Active through 2024
- AOA Board of Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Practice Fusion EHR, Practice Fusion, Inc., 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Protectionism or competition in managing British nursing research? Current debate among nurse and midwifery teachers.Lorentzon, M., Gass, L., Wimpenny, P., Gibb, S.> ;J Nurs Manag. 1998 Jan