- 121 Mahalani St
Wailuku, HI 96793
Phone: (808) 984-2150
Fax: (808) 984-2155
- Dr. Leslie Gise, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Wailuku, Hawaii. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Hawaii and California. She is affiliated with Maui Memorial Medical Center.
Dr. Gise's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Gise's Education & Medical Training
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Jacobi Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry
- SUNY Stony Brook University Hospital & Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year
- Columbia University College of Physicians and SurgeonsMedical School
Dr. Gise's Certifications & Licensure
- HI State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyGeriatric Psychiatry
Dr. Gise's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Late luteal phase dysphoric disorder in 670 women evaluated for premenstrual complaints. Hurt, S. W., Schnurr, P. P., Severino, S. K., Freeman, E. W., Gise, L. H., Rivera-Tovar, A., Steege, J. F.; Am J Psychiatry. 1992 Apr.
- Patterns of referral from consultation-liaison to social work services. Strain, J. J., Gise, L. H., Fulop, G., Strain, J. J., Hammer, J. S.; Gen Hosp Psychiatry. 1991 Mar.
- Issues in the identification of premenstrual syndromes. Gise, L. H., Lebovits, A. H., Paddison, P. L., Strain, J. J.; J Nerv Ment Dis. 1990 Apr.
Register to See Citations and 14 More...
- Dr. Leslie Gise, Dr. Leslie Gise, MD, Dr. L Gise, Dr. Leslie Hartley Gise
- 22 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 22 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Gise's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, HI)
- William Lim, MD
- Peter Cuff, DO
- William Haning, MD
- Christopher Ivany, MD
- Edwin Gramlich, MD
- Allen Neiman, MD
- Michael Mathews, MD
- Herbert Aldendorff, MD
- Sharon Tisza, MD
- Kwong Lum, MD