Are you Dr. Cohn?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 11 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5050 Oakdale Ave
Woodland Hills, CA 91364Phone(818) 883-7374Fax(818) 883-4313
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lester Cohn, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Woodland Hills, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California.
Education & Training
- University of Southern California - LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1957 - 1961
- Philadelphia General HospitalInternship, Orthopedic Surgery, 1956 - 1957
- University of California San Francisco School of MedicineClass of 1956
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1976 - 2021
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsOveruse syndromes of the upper extremity in interpreters for the deaf.Lester Cohn, Rhonda M Lowry, Sandra Hart> ;Orthopedics. 1990 Feb 1