Are you Dr. Goldfine?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 3 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10 N Greene St
Va Maryland Health Care System/Pm&r 2c-118
Baltimore, MD 21201Phone+1 410-605-7000Fax+1 410-605-7965
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lewis Goldfine, MD is a physiatrist in Baltimore, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland.
Education & Training
- University of Maryland ProgramResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1967 - 1968
- Greater Baltimore Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1967 - 1967
- St. George's Hospital Medical SchoolClass of 1961
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1970 - 2024
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsManagement of a pregnant paraplegic patient in a rehabilitation center.John C. Letcher, Lewis J. Goldfine> ;Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 1986 Jul 1
- 2 citationsTransverse myelopathy: Influence of body position as a causeSheldon D. Rudin, Lewis J. Goldfine> ;Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 1985 Apr 1
- CLINICAL SIGNIFICANCE OF THE L.E.-CELL PHENOMENON IN RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS.GOLDFINE, L. J., STEVENS, M. B., MASI, A. T., SHULMAN, L. E.> ;Ann Rheum Dis. 1965 Mar
- Join now to see all