Are you Dr. Deng?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office16 E 60th St
New York, NY 10022Phone+1 212-639-2000Fax+1 212-794-5847
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Liang Deng, MD is a board certified dermatologist in New York, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. She is affiliated with Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center and is an Assistant Professor at Weill Cornell Medical College.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Residency, Dermatology, 2001 - 2004
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Mount Sinai HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2001
- Weill Cornell MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2001 - 2024
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- Efficacy of immunotherapy with combination of cryotherapy and topical imiquimod for treatment of Kaposi sarcoma.Lilly Gu, Erica Lin, Shuaitong Liu, Ning Yang, Nicholas Kurtansky, Neil M Neumann, Joseph Stoll, Cecilia Lezcano, Melissa Pulitzer, Sarah Noor, Alina Markova, Anthony ...> ;Journal of medical virology. 2023 Jan 1
- Heat-inactivated modified vaccinia virus Ankara boosts Th1 cellular and humoral immunity as a vaccine adjuvant.Ning Yang, Aitor Garcia, Cindy Meyer, Thomas Tuschl, Taha Merghoub, Jedd D Wolchok, Liang Deng> ;NPJ vaccines. 2022 Oct 19
- In vivo tumor immune microenvironment phenotypes correlate with inflammation and vasculature to predict immunotherapy response.Aditi Sahu, Kivanc Kose, Lukas Kraehenbuehl, Candice Byers, Aliya Holland, Teguru Tembo, Anthony Santella, Anabel Alfonso, Madison Li, Miguel Cordova, Melissa Gill, Ch...> ;Nature communications. 2022 Sep 9
- Join now to see all
- Inactivated Vaccinia Virus Safe and Effective Against Advanced Cancers Alone or in Combination with Immune Checkpoint InhibitorsSeptember 5th, 2017
- Viruses May Boost Immunotherapy SuccessSeptember 8th, 2017
- Fort Hays State University Announces Spring 2021 GraduatesJune 25th, 2021
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterNew York, New York