Dr. Glater is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office269-01 76th Avenue
New Hyde Park, NY 11040Phone+1 718-470-3330
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell at Cohen Children's Medical CenterFellowship, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, 2009 - 2012
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell at Cohen Children's Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 2006 - 2009
- Tel Aviv University SacklerClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2008 - 2024
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsCricoid Pressure During Induction for Tracheal Intubation in Critically Ill Children: A Report From National Emergency Airway Registry for Children.Taiki Kojima, Ilana Harwayne-Gidansky, Asha Shenoi, Erin B. Owen, Natalie Napolitano, Kyle J Rehder, Michelle Adu-Darko, Sholeen Nett, Debbie Spear, Keith Meyer, John ...> ;Pediatric Critical Care Medicine. 2018 Jun 1
- 11 citationsClinical Impact of External Laryngeal Manipulation during Laryngoscopy on Tracheal Intubation Success in Critically Ill ChildrenTaiki Kojima, Elizabeth Laverriere, Erin B. Owen, Ilana Harwayne-Gidansky, Asha Shenoi, Natalie Napolitano, Kyle J Rehder, Michelle Adu-Darko, Sholeen Nett, Debbie Spe...> ;Pediatric Critical Care Medicine. 2017 Nov 1
- 28 citationsNosocomial Bloodstream Infections in Patients Receiving Extracorporeal Life Support: Variability in Prevention Practices: A Survey of the Extracorporeal Life Support O...Lily B. Glater-Welt, James Schneider, Marcia Zinger, Lisa Rosen, Todd M. Sweberg> ;Journal of Intensive Care Medicine. 2016 Jul 7
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: