Linda Chaudron, MD
Professor, Psychiatry, University of Rochester School of Medicine & Dentistry
- 300 Crittenden Blvd
Rochester, NY 14642
Phone: (585) 275-6733
Dr. Chaudron's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry
Dr. Chaudron's Education & Medical Training
- University of WisconsinResidency, Psychiatry
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryMedical School
Dr. Chaudron's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License1999 - 2014
- WI State Medical License1993 - 2015
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
Dr. Chaudron's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Increased risk for postpartum psychiatric disorders among women with past pregnancy loss. Giannandrea, S. A.,Cerulli, C.,Anson, E.,Chaudron, L. H.; J Womens Health (Larchmt). 2013 Sep.
- Complex challenges in treating depression during pregnancy. Chaudron, L. H.; Am J Psychiatry. 2013 Jan 1.
- Predictors of treatment outcomes among depressed women with childhood sexual abuse histories. Cort, N. A., Gamble, S. A., Smith, P. N., Chaudron, L. H., Lu, N., He, H., Talbot, N. L.; Depress Anxiety. 2012 Jun.
Register to See Citations and 16 More...
Adapting Collaborative Care Perinatal Depression Treatment To A Pediatric SettingNational Institute Of Mental Health
2008 - 2010
Postpartum Depression In A Pediatric ClinicNational Institute Of Mental Health
2002 - 2006
- Dr. Linda Chaudron, Dr. Linda Chaudron, MD, Dr. L Chaudron, Dr. Linda H Chaudron
- 17 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 17 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Chaudron's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, NY)
- Seth Dewey, MD
- David Hinsman, MD
- Diana Kurlyandchik, MD
- Sorin Bircea, MD
- Carlos Valle, MD
- Jeffrey Satinover, MD
- Moises Shuster, MD
- Fred Sander, MD
- Hilary Younkin, MD
- Christopher Burke, MD