Are you Dr. Clark?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 46 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office55 Hospital Dr
Athens, OH 45701Phone(740) 593-5551Fax(740) 592-9203
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Linda Clark, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Athens, Ohio. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio, New Mexico, and Virginia. She is affiliated with O'Bleness Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Henry Ford HospitalResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- NM State Medical License 2014 - 2018
- VA State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 2006 - 2008
- GA State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- ME State Medical License Active through 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsFamily Medicine Physicians’ Views of How to Improve Chronic Pain ManagementLinda Garufi Clark, Carole C. Upshur> ;Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine. 2007 Sep 1