Are you Dr. Williams-Bellezza?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1423 Chicago Rd
Chicago Heights, IL 60411Phone(708) 755-3690Fax(708) 755-3691
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Linda (Williams) Williams-Bellezza, MD is an emergency medicine physician in Chicago Heights, Illinois. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois, District of Columbia, and Maryland. She is affiliated with Franciscan Health Olympia Fields, University of Illinois Hospital & Health Sciences System, and Rush University Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public HealthResidency, Preventive Medicine, 1995 - 1997
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1986 - 1988
- Indiana University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1985 - 1986
- University of Iowa Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- DC State Medical License 1989 - 2000
- MD State Medical License 1988 - 1999
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Occupational Medicine
- University of Illinois Hospital & Health Sciences SystemChicago, Illinois
- Franciscan Health Olympia FieldsOlympia Fields, Illinois
- Rush University Medical CenterChicago, Illinois