Dr. Edwards is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeRosalind Franklin/Finch U/Chi Med Sch
North Chicago, IL 60064
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Jacobi/Montefiore)Residency, Emergency Medicine, 2016 - 2019
- Chicago Medical School/Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine ScienceClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- RI State Medical License 2019 - 2020
- NY State Medical License 2019 - 2024
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsTreatment of caffeine toxicity with metoprolol.Siu Fai Li, Lindsey Edwards, Vincent Nguyen> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2019 Mar 1
- 32 citationsBone matrix quality after sclerostin antibody treatment.Ryan D. Ross, Lindsey H Edwards, Alvin S. Acerbo, Michael S. Ominsky, Amarjit S. Virdi, Kotaro Sena, Lisa M. Miller, D. Rick Sumner> ;Journal of Bone and Mineral Research. 2014 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: