Dr. Ralls is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Pasteur Dr
Department Of Anesthesia, H3580
Stanford, CA 94305Phone(650) 723-7377
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stanford Health CareResidency, Anesthesiology, 2005 - 2008
- Baylor College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 2004 - 2005
- Baylor College of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsVirtual reality successfully provides anxiolysis to laboring women undergoing epidural placement.Madison N Kist, Z. Bekemeyer, Lindsey Atkinson Ralls, Brendan Carvalho, Samuel Rodriguez, Thomas J. Caruso> ;Journal of Clinical Anesthesia. 2020 May 1
- 1 citationsPrior epidural lidocaine alters the pharmacokinetics and drug effects of extended-release epidural morphine (DepoDur®) after cesarean delivery.Lindsey Atkinson Ralls, David R. Drover, Claudia F. Clavijo, Brendan Carvalho> ;Anesthesia & Analgesia. 2011 Jun 3
- 13 citationsThe association between thromboelastographic parameters and total estimated blood loss in patients undergoing elective cesarean delivery.Alexander J. Butwick, Vicki Ting, Lindsey Atkinson Ralls, Scott Harter, Edward T. Riley> ;Anesthesia & Analgesia. 2011 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Stanford Health CarePalo Alto, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: