- Dr. Lisa Kugelman, MD is a board certified dermatologist in West Hartford, Connecticut. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut. She is affiliated with Hartford Hospital.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Dermatology: General Dermatology
Education & Medical Training
- University of Connecticut School of Medicine
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License1991 - 2015
- American Board of DermatologyDermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top DoctorCastle Connolly, 2014
- Top MDConsumers Checkbook
- Fellow (FAAD)American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- Effect of Biologic Agents on Non-PASI Outcomes in Moderate-to-Severe Plaque Psoriasis: Systematic Review and Meta-Analyses. Baker, E. L., Coleman, C. I., Reinhart, K. M., Phung, O. J., Kugelman, L., Chen, W., White, C. M., Mamolo, C. M., Cappelleri, J. C., Baker, W. L.; Dermatol Ther (Heidelb). 2012 Dec.
- Lymphoproliferative disease of granular lymphocytes. Kugelman, L. C., Smith, B. R., Buckley, P., Katz, M. E., Edelson, R. L.; J Am Acad Dermatol. 1995 May.
- Epican, a heparan/chondroitin sulfate proteoglycan form of CD44, mediates cell-cell adhesion. Milstone, L. M., Hough-Monroe, L., Kugelman, L. C., Bender, J. R., Haggerty, J. G.; J Cell Sci. 1994 Nov.
- Register to See 3 More
- American Academy of Dermatology - AADFellow
- Dr. Lisa Kugelman, Dr. Lisa Kugelman, MD, Dr. L Kugelman, Dr. Lisa C Kugelman