Are you Dr. Georgescu?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6321 Alderton St
Rego Park, NY 11374Phone(718) 651-7302
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Liviu Georgescu, MD is a rheumatologist in Rego Park, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Florida. He is affiliated with Flushing Hospital Medical Center, Lenox Hill Hospital, and North Shore University Hospital.
Education & Training
- Carol Davila University of Medicine and PharmacyClass of 1984, MD
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2017 - 2020
- NY State Medical License 1994 - 2021
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- A Case of Rheumatoid Arthritis and Paget Disease of Bone.Carolina Borz-Baba, Yamini Sachan, Benjamin L. Sapers, Liviu Georgescu> ;American Journal of Case Reports. 2019 May 30
- 39 citationsLymphoma in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: what is the evidence of a link with methotrexate?Liviu Georgescu, Stephen A. Paget> ;Drug Safety. 1999 Jun 1
- 6 citationsSynovial fluid polymerase chain reaction as an aid to the diagnosis of central nervous system Whipple's diseaseNorman Delanty, Liviu Georgescu, Timothy Lynch, Stephen A. Paget, Joerg-Patrick Stübgen> ;Annals of Neurology. 1999 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Spanish, Romanian