Lloyd King, MD
Professor of Dermatology, Vanderbilt University
- 3601 Tvc
Nashville, TN 37232
Phone: (615) 322-3000
Dr. King's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Dermatology: Dermatopathology
Dr. King's Education & Medical Training
- University of TennesseeResidency, Dermatology
- University of TennesseeInternship, Transitional Year
- University of Tennessee College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. King's Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License1968 - 2015
- American Board of DermatologyDermatology
- American Board of DermatologyDermatopathology
Dr. King's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Oral Antimycobacterial Therapy in Chronic Cutaneous Sarcoidosis: A Randomized, Single-Masked, Placebo-Controlled Study. Drake, W. P.,Oswald-Richter, K.,Richmond, B. W.,Isom, J.,Burke, V. E.,Algood, H.,Braun, N.,Taylor, T.,Pandit, K. V.,Aboud, C.,Yu, C.,Kaminski, N.,Boyd, A. S.,King, L. E.; JAMA Dermatol. 2013 Sep 1.
- Cyclic 3'',5''-nucleotide phosphodiesterase in rat skin. II. Biochemical characterization. King, L. E., Solomon, S. S., Hasimoto, K.; J Invest Dermatol. 1975 Jun.
- Secondary localized cutaneous amyloidosis associated with actinic keratosis. Hashimoto, K., King, L. E.; J Invest Dermatol. 1973 Nov 01.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
- Dr. Lloyd King, Dr. Lloyd King, MD, Dr. L King
- 14 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 14 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. King's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Dermatology, TN)
- Purvisha Patel, MD
- S Kathleen Clark, MD
- Julie Countess, MD
- Charles Safley Jr., MD
- Michael Schneider, MD
- Lorien Sites, MD
- James Turner, MD
- James Panzer, MD
- Mary Churchwell, MD
- Robert Keiper, MD