Lois (Choi) Choi-Kain, MD
Instructor in Psychiatry, McLean Hospital
- 55 Fruit St
Boston, MA 02114
Phone: (617) 726-2241
Dr. Choi-Kain's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry
Dr. Choi-Kain's Education & Medical Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Psychiatry
- Caritas Carney HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine
- Jefferson Medical CollegeMedical School
Dr. Choi-Kain's Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License2005 - 2015
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
Dr. Choi-Kain's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- "Atypical" neuroleptic malignant syndrome and the spectrum of malignant cerebrotoxic syndromes. Choi-Kain, L. W., Pope, H. G.; Harv Rev Psychiatry. 2007 Jul 01.
- Mentalization: ontogeny, assessment, and application in the treatment of borderline personality disorder. Choi-Kain, L. W., Gunderson, J. G.; Am J Psychiatry. 2008 Sep.
- The hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis in borderline personality disorder: a review. Zimmerman, D. J., Choi-Kain, L. W.; Harv Rev Psychiatry. 2009 Jan 01.
Register to See Citations and 5 More...
- Dr. Lois Choi-Kain, Dr. Lois Choi-Kain, MD, Dr. L Choi-Kain
- 19 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 19 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Choi-Kain's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, MA)
- Paul Redstone, MD
- Frank Simon Thomas, MD
- Earl Cramer, MD
- Gouri Datta, MD
- Amy Cohen, MD
- Katherine Eisenmenger, MD
- H. Barnshaw, MD
- Gloria Carrera, MD
- James Harburger, MD
- Edward Rivera, MD