Lois Ramondetta, MD
- 1515 Holcombe Blvd
Houston, TX 77030
Phone: (713) 792-6161
Dr. Ramondetta's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Obstetrics & Gynecology: Gynecologic Oncology
Dr. Ramondetta's Education & Medical Training
- Thomas Jefferson UniversityResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolMedical School
Dr. Ramondetta's Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License1998 - 2014
- American Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyObstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyGynecologic Oncology
- American Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyHospice & Palliative Medicine
Dr. Ramondetta's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
- Fellow (FACOG)American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Dr. Ramondetta's Clinical Trials
- A Randomized Phase III Trial of Cisplatin Plus Paclitaxel With and Without NCI-Supplied Bevacizumab (NSC #704865, IND #7921) Versus the Non-Platinum Doublet, Topotecan Plus Paclitaxel, With and Without NCI-Supplied Bevacizumab, In Stage IVB, Recurrent orStart of enrollment: 2009 Apr 01
Abbas, F.M.,Abulafia, O.,Agarwala, S.S.,Anderson, M.L.,Atkins, J.N.,Basil, J.,Behrens, R.J.,Bell, M.C.,Benjamin, I.,Berman, M.L.,Blank, S.V.,Boothby, R.A.,Borowsky, M.E.,Boulay, R.M.,Bristow, R.E.,Buekers...
- A Limited Access Phase II Trial of Pemetrexed (Alimta, LY231514) (NSC #698037) in Combination With Cisplatin (NSC #119875) in the Treatment of Advanced, Persistent, or Recurrent Carcinoma of the CervixStart of enrollment: 2008 Sep 01
Gould, N.S.,Green, A.E.,Mannel, R.S.,Miller, D.S.,Monk, B.J.,Ramondetta, L.M.,Rose, P.G.,Spirtos, N.M.,Thigpen, J.T.
- Assessment of the Prevalence of Sexual Dysfunction, Depression, and Anxiety in Underserved and Minority Patients With Gynecologic CancersStart of enrollment: 2007 Oct 01
- A Prospective Study Examining the Barriers to Care for Harris County Cervical Cancer Patients or Patients With Precancerous Lesions (CIS)Start of enrollment: 2006 Jul 01
- Evaluation of the Role of Spirituality in Coping With and Surviving Ovarian, Primary Peritoneal or Fallopian Tube CancerStart of enrollment: 2005 Aug 01
- A Randomized Phase III Trial of Maintenance Chemotherapy Comparing 12 Monthly Cycles of Single Agent Paclitaxel or Xyotax (CT-2103) (IND# 70177), Versus No Treatment Until Documented Relapse in Women With Advanced Ovarian or Primary Peritoneal or FallopiaStart of enrollment: 2005 Mar 01
Abu-Ghazaleh, S.Z.,Abulafia, O.,Arango, H.A.,Behrens, R.J.,Borowsky, M.E.,Bristow, R.E.,Buekers, T.E.,Burger, R.A.,Bury, M.J.,Carolla, R.L.,Cass, I.,Chamberlain, D.H.,Choksi, J.K.,Clarkson, J.E.,Dakhil, S...
Dr. Ramondetta's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Improved survival with bevacizumab in advanced cervical cancer. Tewari, K. S.,Sill, M. W.,Long, H. J.,Penson, R. T.,Huang, H.,Ramondetta, L. M.,Landrum, L. M.,Oaknin, A.,Reid, T. J.,Leitao, M. M.,Michael, H. E.,Monk, B. J.; N. Engl. J. Med.. 2014 Feb 21.
- Surprising results regarding MASCC members' beliefs about spiritual care. Ramondetta, L. M.,Sun, C.,Surbone, A.,Olver, I.,Ripamonti, C.,Konishi, T.,Baider, L.,Johnson, J.; Support Care Cancer. 2013 Jun 19.
- Use of Social Media to Conduct a Cross-Sectional Epidemiologic and Quality of Life Survey of Patients with Neuroendocrine Carcinoma of the Cervix: A Feasibility Study. Zaid, T.,Burzawa, J.,Basen-Engquist, K. M.,Bodurka, D. C.,Ramondetta, L. M.,Brown, J.,Frumovitz, M.; Gynecol. Oncol.. 2013 Oct 23.
Register to See Citations and 75 More...
Dr. Ramondetta's Professional Memberships
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Texas BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- Cofinity PPO
- Great West PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Kaiser Permanente
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Lois Ramondetta, Dr. Lois Ramondetta, MD, Dr. L Ramondetta, Dr. Lois Michelle Ramondetta
- 27 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 27 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Ramondetta's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Obstetrics & Gynecology, TX)
- Fred Hansen, MD
- Carmen Thornton, MD
- Tochi Amagwula, MD
- Ted Fogwell, MD
- Paul Fragua, MD
- Ignacio Nunez, MD
- Warren Kable, MD
- Christine Zalucki, DO
- Ramin Moheb, MD
- Chandra Chellappan, MD