Lois Ramondetta, MD
- 1515 Holcombe Blvd
Houston, TX 77030
Phone: (713) 792-6161
Dr. Ramondetta's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Obstetrics & Gynecology: Gynecologic Oncology
Dr. Ramondetta's Education & Medical Training
- Thomas Jefferson UniversityResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolMedical School
Dr. Ramondetta's Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyObstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyGynecologic Oncology
- American Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyHospice & Palliative Medicine
Dr. Ramondetta's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
- Fellow (FACOG)American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Dr. Ramondetta's Clinical Trials
- A Randomized Phase III Trial of Cisplatin Plus Paclitaxel With and Without NCI-Supplied Bevacizumab (NSC #704865, IND #7921) Versus the Non-Platinum Doublet, Topotecan Plus Paclitaxel, With and Without NCI-Supplied Bevacizumab, In Stage IVB, Recurrent orStart of enrollment: 2009 Apr 01
Abbas, F.M.,Abulafia, O.,Agarwala, S.S.,Anderson, M.L.,Atkins, J.N.,Basil, J.,Behrens, R.J.,Bell, M.C.,Benjamin, I.,Berman, M.L.,Blank, S.V.,Boothby, R.A.,Borowsky, M.E.,Boulay, R.M.,Bristow, R.E.,Buekers...
- A Limited Access Phase II Trial of Pemetrexed (Alimta, LY231514) (NSC #698037) in Combination With Cisplatin (NSC #119875) in the Treatment of Advanced, Persistent, or Recurrent Carcinoma of the CervixStart of enrollment: 2008 Sep 01
Gould, N.S.,Green, A.E.,Mannel, R.S.,Miller, D.S.,Monk, B.J.,Ramondetta, L.M.,Rose, P.G.,Spirtos, N.M.,Thigpen, J.T.
- Assessment of the Prevalence of Sexual Dysfunction, Depression, and Anxiety in Underserved and Minority Patients With Gynecologic CancersStart of enrollment: 2007 Oct 01
- A Prospective Study Examining the Barriers to Care for Harris County Cervical Cancer Patients or Patients With Precancerous Lesions (CIS)Start of enrollment: 2006 Jul 01
- Evaluation of the Role of Spirituality in Coping With and Surviving Ovarian, Primary Peritoneal or Fallopian Tube CancerStart of enrollment: 2005 Aug 01
- A Randomized Phase III Trial of Maintenance Chemotherapy Comparing 12 Monthly Cycles of Single Agent Paclitaxel or Xyotax (CT-2103) (IND# 70177), Versus No Treatment Until Documented Relapse in Women With Advanced Ovarian or Primary Peritoneal or FallopiaStart of enrollment: 2005 Mar 01
Abu-Ghazaleh, S.Z.,Abulafia, O.,Arango, H.A.,Behrens, R.J.,Borowsky, M.E.,Bristow, R.E.,Buekers, T.E.,Burger, R.A.,Bury, M.J.,Carolla, R.L.,Cass, I.,Chamberlain, D.H.,Choksi, J.K.,Clarkson, J.E.,Dakhil, S...
Dr. Ramondetta's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Surprising results regarding MASCC members' beliefs about spiritual care. Ramondetta, L. M.,Sun, C.,Surbone, A.,Olver, I.,Ripamonti, C.,Konishi, T.,Baider, L.,Johnson, J.; Support Care Cancer. 2013 Jun 19.
- Use of Social Media to Conduct a Cross-Sectional Epidemiologic and Quality of Life Survey of Patients with Neuroendocrine Carcinoma of the Cervix: A Feasibility Study. Zaid, T.,Burzawa, J.,Basen-Engquist, K. M.,Bodurka, D. C.,Ramondetta, L. M.,Brown, J.,Frumovitz, M.; Gynecol. Oncol.. 2013 Oct 23.
- β-blockers: a new role in cancer chemotherapy? Nagaraja, A. S.,Sadaoui, N. C.,Lutgendorf, S. K.,Ramondetta, L. M.,Sood, A. K.; Expert Opin Investig Drugs. 2013 Nov.
Register to See Citations and 74 More...
Dr. Ramondetta's Professional Memberships
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Texas BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- Cofinity PPO
- Great West PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Kaiser Permanente
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Lois Ramondetta, Dr. Lois Ramondetta, MD, Dr. L Ramondetta, Dr. Lois Michelle Ramondetta
- 26 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 26 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Ramondetta's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Obstetrics & Gynecology, TX)
- Susan Cox, MD
- Hector Vasquez, MD
- Tania Monge, MD
- Orsel Mcghee III, MD
- Gary Montgomery, MD
- Christie Obukofe, MD
- Samira Mohamed, MD
- Maribel Serrano, MD
- Paul Fine, MD
- Teresa (Laue) Irwin, MD